Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff > Pinball Games

Need help with 1979 Stern Hot Hand

(1/2) > >>

MrBritish64:
I have a Stern Hot Hand 1979 pinball machine and in the coin door all the wires are disconnected, and I don't know what wires go where. Any help?

FireballJackpot:
A manual will have all the schematics you need. Give Steve a call (or email) at Pinball Resource:

www.pbresource.com

Hope this helps....

Denny:
Hi,
I have a Stern Hot Hand in my warehouse.  I will try to get you pictures in a day or two.

off-track:
Damn!  I just happened to check this thread after moving my machines out of the ex's today.  After two years it was really a bummer to see how the humidity had taken it's toll on the HH backglass.  They are notorious for the red flaking as is but, now the lower trim is rusted and big chunks of the gold just fell off on the playfield glass when removed.   

I can shoot a picture of the coin door for you tomorrow (now stored at work).  If you wouldn't mind, I could also use some assistance re-connecting the head/displays.  It really sux that Stern didn't connectorize the head/body wiring instead of having to pull all the circuit board connectors.

She also said that there was a problem with the sound but.. first things first.

Mr. Dinoman:
Attached is the manual...Look at page #8 mostly...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version