NLG Archives CLOSED TOPICS > NLG Archives

May Issue of SlotOwners Magazine is Available Now

(1/10) > >>

Angry Ninja:
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know, the May issue if SlotOwners Magazine was just released.  If you subscribe by PDF, it's already in your email box.  If you subscribe via Android, it's ready to download.  If you subscribe through Apple Newsstand on your iPad or iPhone, it should be showing in Newsstand within 24 hours.

For anyone that is not yet subscribed that wants too, here is a link to the May issue, with subscription information:
http://angryninjas.com/new/may-issue-of-slotowners-magazine-available-now/

ALSO...
This month has a special bonus offer for subscribers only... see the ad on page 9.  It's a new product that won't officially be announced until next month... but SlotOwner Magazine readers get to order it early... 30 days early to be exact.   And no... it's not a slot kit  ;)  It's hardware related.  (please don't discuss the product on the forum until after it's been announced publicly... ETA on the announcement is June 1st).

Andys35:
Hi all .

I just downloaded May but looks like something wrong. Does anyone having the same problem like mine ?

Angry Ninja:
Hi Andy.

Strange.  Send me your email address and I'll send you over the PDF version.  Interested to see if anyone else is having this problem with the iOS version.  Works fine on both my iPhone and iPad when testing it.

Andys35:
I just send pm.

Thanks for your help.

Andy.

Angry Ninja:
You've got mail  :)

Still, if anyone else is having this issue, let me know.  It means something is wrong on apple's end.  I know everything was fine when it was submitted, since it worked on my devices, and apple has to review every issue to make sure it works before it's approved (thats why apple issues take a few days longer from the other formats when a new issue comes out).  So if something isn't working right now, it would have to be that something happened on apples end from the time of release up until now, so I'd simply resubmit it for approval again.

Andy, are the other issues working for you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version