General NLG Chat > Show off your Home Game Room

Added this to the Game Room

<< < (2/2)

rickhunter:
Yoeddy, what is your source for popcorn oil?  My machine gets nasty oil and butter gunk really fast.  Do you salt the oil or put salt after it pops?

Nashional:
We've had one in our game room for about a year and a half. Not really hard to keep up and clean.

We use Great Northern Popcorn Portion Packs we get from Amazon that comes with perfectly portioned oil, salt and kernels. We also keep some extra flavorings nearby such as buffalo wings, jalapeno and cheddar.

Tacman:
I've had one with an 12 oz. kettle for about 7 years. I used peanut oil at first, but Momma developed a nut allergy about a year ago. Now I buy my oil at Sam's club in gallon containers and they have the popcorn in 25 lb bags. Oil is 1/3 or 1/4 cup to every cup of popcorn. I also add the salt to the popcorn before putting in the kettle. My kettle never gets gunky, just developed a nice dark surface like a cast iron skillet.

Dan (tacman)

Yoeddy1:

--- Quote from: Nashional on April 25, 2014, 07:52:21 AM ---We've had one in our game room for about a year and a half. Not really hard to keep up and clean.

We use Great Northern Popcorn Portion Packs we get from Amazon that comes with perfectly portioned oil, salt and kernels. We also keep some extra flavorings nearby such as buffalo wings, jalapeno and cheddar.

--- End quote ---

I use the same!  Delicious!

Jason

ItsaSlotMachine:
Your room must smell so good! I'm so jealous lol because POPCORN is my favorite food  :24:  ,( Eat 2 bags of popcorn uninterrupted )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version