**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT Reel Touch Games

Waiting for the Video Display

<< < (3/5) > >>

LINDAM:
I was just looking at the 2 pics you posted in your 1st post. There is nothing wrong with the top box P/C. you have a conflict between one or more of the items I referred to in your other thread. SORRY WAS NOT YOUR THREAD. What are the SB & SG chips? What is the Ver. (VS) chip? What BIOS ver is it. BIOS 1 is the FINGER on 1st boot. BIOS 2 is the ENERGY STAR logo in upper right corner. You can also try plugging in a Keyboard and going into the top box and go into the bios and setting to default (if you have changed the Battery this is a good idea).

Lin

LINDAM:
Just a thought. I hope you're not being impatient. That boot screen may take up 5 mins. to go to the next screen, which is even better.....cause it's black and it stays for about 2 min. total boot time can be 9 - 10 mins.

LINDAM:
DF,

Here's the quote from my other thread that I had thought was for you'

"Reel touch machine are very persnickety. Everything must match for them to work SB & SG must be a good match and they must match your hard drive files and the M/B BIOS. If any one of them is not a good match for any of the others you'll not get a full boot up. So keep all stuff that was together when you got them together."

Sorry for the confusion.

DF777:
Both boards and chips are identical.I have had the board from the good machine to the bad machine.I have had the top box monitor in both machines.I have tried 3 top box power supplies.I still get the same results.All 6 batteries are new.The bad monitor will not go past the screen pictured.
I have had the bad monitor with that screen on for at least 3 hours without change .On the good monitor you get an option displayed to stop the memory check,continue or go into set up.The bad monitor does not get to that point.When I plug the keyboard into the bad monitor it will light up for a second and then I cannot get the CapsLk or NumLock to light up.
Thanks,Dave

buybestslots:
reel touchs can be picky  but a lot of bang for the buck,, with help from group here I got  everyone goingso far that I have worked on have over 50 here,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version