New Life Games Command Center.... > New Life Games Website Help Guides, FAQ and Knowledgebase. **NEW USERS READ FIRST**

How to view sent messages from your PMs?

(1/1)

br549autosales:
I don't see an icon that I can click to view my messages sent, can someone tell me how to find these?

Thanks

Harvs:

--- Quote from: br549autosales on May 02, 2014, 05:12:41 AM ---I don't see an icon that I can click to view my messages sent, can someone tell me how to find these?

Thanks

--- End quote ---
On the new site here you have to select a little box that saves your sent messages.. Otherwise they do not get saved. - I'm sure that's done to limit all the 'sent' mail that everyone forgets to delete, and it takes up space.

Next time you send a PM, look for the little box at the bottom left of the screen.. Shat, send me a test PM.. Then you can click 'sent messages' and it'll be there.

Hope this helps.

br549autosales:
ok, thanks

Ron (r273):
You can check on your sent messages by clicking on "PM's Messages". Look on the left of that page and click on "Sent Items".

Harvs:

--- Quote from: Ron (r273) on May 02, 2014, 07:10:17 AM ---You can check on your sent messages by clicking on "PM's Messages". Look on the left of that page and click on "Sent Items".

--- End quote ---
For me nothing sent gets saved unless I click the box that says 'save a copy in my outbox'. It defaults to unchecked, not being saved if I don't.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version