**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT Fortune II

IGT Fortune II error - how do I reset it?

(1/5) > >>

lhill:
Hi all.
After replacing a dead battery I get a idle screen, but call attendant error. I have tried the reset button thing for about 8 seconds, closed the door and turned the key once to the right. The screen does not change so I have ordered a PE-CLR set and hope that fixes this. It used to work, but was turned off for over 1 year so the battery was dead dead. One other problem has reared it's ugly head. When I drop in a quarter nothing happens. No sound of a coin dropping or any sounds. Any ideas while I am waiting for the PE-CLR chip?

Thanks

rokgpsman:
With the error message "call attendant" I don't think you can insert a coin and have it get accepted. Did the mpu board have any battery leakage on it from the old battery? Did you try removing the mpu again and reinserting it? After holding the Test pushbutton for 10 seconds maybe you can try turning the reset key several times?

Jim:
try this, turn off the power,  now hold the test button in and turn on the power until you hear a "ding".   then see what happens.

your machine will not accept coins or do anything until your clear the error message.

Jim

lhill:
Tried that several times. No ding. This is a 2 board machine so I don't know if it needs a different approach. From what I have been reading I think the PE-CLR goes into u67. Does that sound right?
Thanks

lhill:
I forgot to say no battery leakage and I did reseat the mpu board. I guess I will have to wait until the PE-CLR comes and see what that does.
Thanks Guys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version