**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > **Video Gaming Machines** **General Chat**

3 card rack coin in timeout

<< < (3/3)

Badbaud:

--- Quote from: Amechanic on May 17, 2014, 09:31:19 PM ---Tim.. I know the IGT Fortune 1 machine has all the door buttons daisy chained together. If one sticks or has a problem the whole machine won't play. Do the Bally V2000 have something similar? Could a stuck door button cause a tilt? Do those hoppers have optics to count coins? Almost sounds like that machine has something wired backwards, N.O. where it should me N.C.??

Gary

--- End quote ---

Tore the switch panel apart and traced each wire back to the MPU back plane plugs, no mis-wires found.

Sunrise Side:
Try swapping out the hopper ?

Gary, the switches are individual inputs. Probably would be easier to find a bad switch if they were all in series.

[/size][size=78%]All the switches do have 3 wires using the NO & NC contacts, so when they are jumpered out they do have to be connected properly. I had one where the switch was taken out and all 3 wires were tied together and that was found to be one of my problems.[/size]

The coin switch can not be activated more then 50ms. That is fast!
[/size]
[/size][size=78%]This tilt for Bad Baud sure is a puzzler![/size]

Sunrise Side:
BAD

Did you get this machine running? Very curious to see what the problem was.

Badbaud:
Not yet. Lots of head scratching but the solution still eludes me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version