**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > **Video Gaming Machines** **General Chat**

3 card rack coin in timeout

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sunrise Side:
Maybe one of the following, door lock cam switch, hinge switch, attendant jackpot reset switch ?

Badbaud:
The door lock cam switch was jumpered out.

The hinge switch works and the board recognizes door open and closed.

The reset key switch goes into accounting readings.

The hopper level switch operates the diverter coil properly.

Went through the entire wiring diagram, wire by wire, and every wire in the machine is connected to it's proper pin on the back plane connectors.

Been working on this whore for two weeks now.

Sunrise Side:
Was it a dollar machine at one time and has the dollar coin return switch in there to the left of the comparitor ?

One of my machines has a toggle switch to the right hand side of the monitor, i have not figured out what it was for, but I believe i had to leave it in the down position for the machine to play.

Amechanic:
Tim.. I know the IGT Fortune 1 machine has all the door buttons daisy chained together. If one sticks or has a problem the whole machine won't play. Do the Bally V2000 have something similar? Could a stuck door button cause a tilt? Do those hoppers have optics to count coins? Almost sounds like that machine has something wired backwards, N.O. where it should me N.C.??

Gary

Badbaud:

--- Quote from: Sunrise Side on May 17, 2014, 08:27:28 PM ---Was it a dollar machine at one time and has the dollar coin return switch in there to the left of the comparitor ?

One of my machines has a toggle switch to the right hand side of the monitor, i have not figured out what it was for, but I believe i had to leave it in the down position for the machine to play.

--- End quote ---

I'll check for a toggle switch or two wires that used to be a toggle switch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version