**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT Fortune 1 Sircoma/Poker

Fortune 1 Draw Poker - Holding Cards & Credits?

(1/3) > >>

danatlvc:
My board has always worked perfect in my Fortune 1 Draw Poker machine. When you hold a card in play you can't unhold it & it has to play out. Also it doesn't hold credits & pays out all pays. Is this just an adjustment or in the chip set or just the way my board is setup? Any help would be appreciated. Our other Fortune one we have you can unhold the cards & it hold credits up to 300 before spitting out over wins? I'd like to unhold the cards in mistakes & have it hold credits if possible on this one? Thanks

Amechanic:
I beleave its in the chips program. The person to ask for sure is Larry Weber are K-Lar in Vegas.. Phone number is 702-363-9998.

Gary

chuck300x11:
On my F1 there is a cancel button that will remove all held cards and that is the only way to unhold a card, you can't remove a held card one at a time. Also, my machine is coin in coin out so there is no holding credits. When you win, it pays out immediately. Not sure when F1's had credit feature unless it was available on F2's or newer.

shortrackskater:
My Fortune One will hold and un-hold cards individually. Mine also will hold and remember credits (battery on MPU) and cash out when the button is pressed.
You may have a very early Fortune one. Is the name IGT on it anywhere? Can you post a picture of the front?

chuck300x11:
Unfortunately all id tags have been removed from my f1. I have the 8 button deck (missing cash out button so no credits). Pic of my machine is attached.

Update
Pic has been corrected.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version