**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Odyssey Video Games

HARD DRIVE REPAIR

(1/2) > >>

mrzee2000:
If someone has a Seagate Barracuda 4 hard drive that has lost it's life or having issues booting up sometimes, most likely the drives going bad. If the drive has stopped spinning, error code 411 or noisy. 99.9% of the time the lower unit drive has been damaged and is not repairable. I install a NEW drive unit on your old PC board.  Along with this repair I also give you a choice of software either a 15 game or 7 game install. The cost for this service to NLG members $175 plus shipping cost in the U.S. I also have spare Odyssey parts available. Please PM me if you need something.

Thanks
Mike

Podfun:
Any chance you're still offering the service I have a hard drive that I desperately need to get fixed I'm no computer expert but when it turns on you can hear it constantly clicking perhaps maybe the head to the hard drive has gone bad I'm not sure my email addresses is podfun@gmail.com my name is Greg Patterson i very much appreciate your help

mrzee2000:
Hi Greg,
    I still provided the service. I will provide you with the mailing address through your email.

Mike

System Engineer:
Hello mrzee2000,

I have a Silicon Gaming Odyssey that I got about a month ago.
It was working great and suddenly won't boot.
It goes to the Silicon Gaming Icon screen and then it just "braps" trying to boot.
I get the 411 Hard Drive failure code.
I am hoping you can help me somehow.

Thanks,
Scott

System Engineer:
 :agreepost:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives