NLG News > NLG News

4 Slots stolen in Nor cal

(1/4) > >>

brokenticker:
Went to my storage today and found padlock cut off and door lock drilled out ,  :Scratch-Head: Missing was 2 bally double jackpots with progressives ,16 inch tops black cabinets No DBVs or Boards, 1 IGT vision with no boards/top display had Mata Hari belly round top gray cabinet with gold double row switches, And a  3 reel bally Alpha Gold cabinet/door no DBV had bad power supply Ser #S080810236, and a small tool box , Public Storage/ Police reviewing cameras , Lucky they left 25+ machine and I have Insurance on locker,So could have been worse , Storage was located in Oakley Ca  1.5 hrs from San Francisco/ 1.5 from Sacramento, If anybody geta call or contacted to fix or buy parts for these and are local Please contact Me or the Oakley Police  Case # 14-8865, Thanks 

jagroups:
That's horrible. I'm so sorry to hear. Guess I'm not the only one who rented storage for slots and accessories  :)
I hope they pop up somewhere, and you get them back in your possession.

Jasonmichael:
Sorry to hear about this Pete - good luck catching the SOBs!

jay:
Did you watch Storage Wars Marathon on the weekend .... I think Hester might have them ?
So how do they calculate current valuation on those machines for insurance purposes ...?
$15K a machine is replacement value these days from Bally or IGT ?
If they use depreciation per year from the time they were new goes the other way and they are like $12 now 30% depreciation on business machines brings the value down to near zero in 5 years.
Vegas Retail price in one of those used stores ?
Average Ebay price ?

Let us know how it works out ....

DJC:
Sorry that happened to you.  I would always give to someone than to have them steal from me.  Hope they get caught.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version