**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Electromechanical

Detailed Restoration of a Bally 1090

(1/43) > >>

David Walz:
 :wave: Hello, I have worked on electrical projects in the past, so I'm confident that I can tackle this slot machine restoration. This forum is great for information on this 1090.

I have a lot of patients, time is on my side, and my workshop is full of tools to work on this properly. I

This 1090 has some issues and I decided to get some manuals to repair it, and this site is great for research.

rokgpsman:
Welcome to NLG!   :waving_flag:

Good luck on your project. The older machines are a beautiful part of the past. Feel free to post more photos of the interior.

David Walz:
The seller stated that everything works, the only issue is that the reels don don't align up properly for payout. I'm not concerned, since I'm going to restore the 1090.

The good part is the excellent quality of the 1090.  :yes:

Amechanic:
The strip alinenent could be that the strips have moved on the reel tins, since they are just held in place by crimping the edges of the tins. The other possibility is that the screws holding the tins to the hub, or the indexing can to the hub are loose. There are steel roller bushings that are on the kick and stopping level for each reel. Make sure they are there. Welcome to New Life Games.  :wave:  Beware.. One slot machine tends to lead to 2-3 or more.  There like the movie gremlins they tend to multiply..

David Walz:

--- Quote from: Amechanic on March 12, 2018, 01:55:12 PM ---The strip alinenent could be that the strips have moved on the reel tins, since they are just held in place by crimping the edges of the tins. The other possibility is that the screws holding the tins to the hub, or the indexing can to the hub are loose. There are steel roller bushings that are on the kick and stopping level for each reel. Make sure they are there. Welcome to New Life Games.  :wave:  Beware.. One slot machine tends to lead to 2-3 or more.  There like the movie gremlins they tend to multiply..

--- End quote ---

Thanks, will check it out. :thank_you:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version