**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Reel Games

How to perform a SafeRam Clear on a Bally S6000

<< < (3/3)

Bied10:
New guy here with an s6000.  (Blazing 7s)  This machine has never worked while in my possession.  The board was in bad shape, I replaced it.  I will transfer the personally chips and leave the progressive chip out.  I am a bit intimidated by the set up since I have never seen it.  Any chance anyone has a working link to the video?  I am a pretty visual person, and think I could figure it out if I could see all the pieces come together.  Thanks in advance

charmz:

--- Quote from: Bied10 on August 03, 2020, 08:06:53 AM ---New guy here with an s6000.  (Blazing 7s)  This machine has never worked while in my possession.  The board was in bad shape, I replaced it.  I will transfer the personally chips and leave the progressive chip out.  I am a bit intimidated by the set up since I have never seen it.  Any chance anyone has a working link to the video?  I am a pretty visual person, and think I could figure it out if I could see all the pieces come together.  Thanks in advance

--- End quote ---

+1

I also just got a 6000 and this would help me out greatly!

Bied10:
So... Just jump in.  The clear is easy.  (Get the service manual first) it took a little while to go through all the settings, but you can get through it.  If it doesn't work, just do it again.

Now if I could just clear the codes.  I have a Hopper error (but I don't have a Hopper) so that is my biggest problem now.  And my printer is low.  I only have one ticket, and it was stuck in the bottom of the machine when I got it.   I also don't know if my bill acceptor works.  Maybe it won't take bills until the word codes are clear.   Any ideas?

a69mopar:
I restored the video and cleaned up the thread a little.
https://youtu.be/APUKZKrRMME
Thanks,
Wayne

Tri777:
To Bied10, the hopper missing is your issue. You need to jump 2 wires into the hopper beau plug in the machine to fool it into thinking the hopper is still there. I'll have to look for some old files to find the pin out to jump. Some newer games have a hoper beau plug installed already. If you can find one of those just plug it in the hopper plug. You'll need to clear the error codes before the machine will accept money. You could disable the printer via the options, but you will need to SafeRam clear the machine first and reoption it without a printer. You'll need a manual in order to know what each option setting each as you scroll through them after a SafeRam clear.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version