TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out, Slot Toppers, Stands and Add-on Accessories > Slot Stands and Bases

Multiple game setup and space for slot stands

(1/2) > >>

CabinetDan:
Ok. Just got my first IGT S-plus machine up and running.  My buddy just informed me that he's purchased an s2000 machine that will be getting delivered to my house in a week or so.

So, here are my questions.  I'm a cabinet maker, so I want to build a base with storage underneath,  and a countertop on top to display both machines.  How high off the floor do you all find comfortable? Right now the single machine is on a table base, sits it's 30" off the floor. The wife says it's too high.   More importantly, I'm tight for space, so with both machines being 25" wide, including the pull lever on the side, how wide (or narrow) will be base have to be? What is a comfortable(minimal) space between machines??

(edit to fix tiny text)

sixcardmark:
It's personal preference, my IGT stands are 18" high.  You need just enough space between machines to open the door on machine on the right side.

rokgpsman:
There's actually a forum board here on NLG with lots of discussions about stands and many of them have photos, measurements and types of finishes. Some are quite well done.

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?board=40.0

CabinetDan:
Thank you

ANIslots:
standard width of a slot machine stand is 28"

i have 3 in a 81" space for 27" inch with a wall on both ends

its a perfect fit, i found that 26" was too small to allow for main doors to open properly

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version