Game Emulators > MAME Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator

anyone have treasure chest poker?

<< < (2/3) > >>

knagl:
It hasn't been floating around in MAME for too long -- it was only recently that some of the files for it were found.  The graphics for the treasure chests are not the originals (as we still haven't found an original CG set), but they are reproductions that were brilliantly done by a contributor to the MAME community.

rapidroy:
i got pp0816 it dosen't work :hissyfit:

Rep:
Was there a special set with the recreations of the chests knagl? The set you mentioned rapidroy worked fine for me but I just had no  graphics for the treasure chests at all. I could pick and then it would display the amount I won but just a blank screen where the chest should have been

videoporker:
I'm using pepp0816 and I don't get the money amounts or the chest graphics. I do get the wording that says pick a chest.
What version of MAME runs the Players Edge roms best on a windowsXP 32bit?
I have no idea what release my roms go with, is there a way to tell?

knagl:
The correct CG chips for Treasure Chest still haven't been found in the wild, so the version that's floating around in MAME doesn't have the graphics for the chests or the prize amounts.  As you folks have found, you can still play the game, you just don't get the graphic reveal of the treasure chest when you hit the bonus, and the attract screen is also missing the game-specific graphic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version