General NLG Chat > General Chat, Slot Shop **Tech Talk** Welcome wagon and other stuff. (Off-Topic Post Welcome)

Help with ID of this little bugger...

(1/2) > >>

CVslots:
Hi guys,

Working on a Raven slot machine from the mid to late 60s, and it appears as though this little thing may be a culprit. Now, just to find a source for a replacement....Any one recognize this? Old school electronics are NOT my cup of tea... :coffee: :coffee:

Any help with ID or a possible source would be EXCELLENT!!!!

Thanks a million in advance!

qbert:
Roz
I believe that is a full wave bridge rectifier. It converts AC current to DC
The size looks like it would be in the 4-8 amp range. Need something to compare it to to get an idea on how big that little bugger is.
Should be an easy find.

Rich

CVslots:
Approx size is 5/8" x 5/8". A quick Google search of the numbers hasn't returned a whole lot of answers, but you know how that goes.  :arrowthruhead:  The middle set of numbers on the back are burnt off/illegible.

Thanks for the clue of bridge rectifier, as I was thinking it was a gate? Like I said, I know nothing about electronic components. Its not like anyone knows what the hell a Raven slot machine even is (and we've got 3-4 to shop/repair/pray for) so schematics or ANY info is hard to come by.

Thanks qbert!!!

qbert:
5 or 6 amp should be more than enough

CVslots:
Too much or too little will not work?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine