General NLG Chat > General Chat, Slot Shop **Tech Talk** Welcome wagon and other stuff. (Off-Topic Post Welcome)

Throw this sh*t away! Be careful what you tape up.

(1/2) > >>

shortrackskater:
This is a useless post but I'm making it anyway to see who's reading.  :rotfl:
After a number of years, I threw out a piece of slot glass!
I had saved an S plus reel glass "just in case." I took it out today and part of the tape from my fantastic job of bubble wrapping peeled the paint off...oops! I'm cleaning out my garage and found parts in my Money Storm slant top... that I'm selling...and there was the glass in the bubble wrap and the paint... in the tape, and in the bubble wrap.
Now that the glass is in the trash...should I break it just to insure its "death?"  :wave:

slots-4-u:
KILL IT !!!!!!

Z71OFFROAD:
Insure it's DEATH"!!!

shortrackskater:
Had my camera all set up...glass in trash and 15 pound weight ready for the "kill." Then I thought... hmmm electrical tape?
I taped over the missing paint and look! Here it is! I'm going to give it to my sister who will probably make something out of it for her game room which has a few other IGT slot glasses on the wall.
Sorry... I just couldn't kill it.

SolidSilver:
Reel glasses like this make great picture frames: put pics of the kids or pets behind the
3 reel openings, and the appropriate text behind the others. My sister used pics of her
triplets, and the word JACKPOT!!!. Old 'Nam buddy has a 5-reeler with pics of our squad,
and the text TERRORS OF THE TRIANGLE.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version