New Life Games Command Center.... > New Life Games Website Help Guides, FAQ and Knowledgebase. **NEW USERS READ FIRST**

NLG Classified ads and White Sheet

<< < (9/9)

Shaggy:
Here's a link to the home page. Scroll down, on the left you will see the contribution box.

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php

rokgpsman:

--- Quote from: slotjunk511 on June 13, 2018, 04:44:46 AM ---As a new member to NLG, I understand the policy that only "contributing members" can post classifieds - I agree, so where can I make a contribution, how much and what pay-services do you offer (eg, payment through paypal or direct credit card debit)?  Would like to know this, cause I want to make use of this feature in future.

Thanks - Ant.

--- End quote ---

As Shaggy said, look for this on the left side of the Home Page. Thanks for contributing!

knagl:
To add to what Shaggy and rokgpsman said, I'd like to note that new/non-contributing members are still welcome to post "WTB" (Want To Buy) ads to purchase parts for their machines in this sub-forum.  Selling of items is restricted to contributing members, but requests to purchase items are not restricted -- we want folks to be able to get the parts they need without requiring that they contribute to the site.

Joeylc:

--- Quote from: knagl on June 14, 2018, 10:16:14 PM ---To add to what Shaggy and rokgpsman said, I'd like to note that new/non-contributing members are still welcome to post "WTB" (Want To Buy) ads to purchase parts for their machines in this sub-forum.  Selling of items is restricted to contributing members, but requests to purchase items are not restricted -- we want folks to be able to get the parts they need without requiring that they contribute to the site.

--- End quote ---

:agreepost: :agreepost: :agreepost: :thankyou: :NLG_WELCOME:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version