New Life Games Command Center.... > New Life Games Website Help Guides, FAQ and Knowledgebase. **NEW USERS READ FIRST**

NLG Classified ads and White Sheet

<< < (2/9) > >>

FireballJackpot:
  What BetterSlots said!! 

I was having a 4 HOUR headache trying to figure out why I was getting an "Invalid Progressives" prompt on a game. Clear,Program...Clear/Program...Clear/Program...Trying all kinds of numeric settings,etc.

Did a Google search...Came up with a link to an NLG posting... Problem SOLVED!!  I wasn't going to bug my fellow slot vendors that have Bally Factory Support access - they have bigger fish to fry than my little minnow of a problem. NLG Forum to the rescue!!

That's worth a healthy donation in MY book!!! 

And now I think I'll post a WTB listing...   

chuck300x11:
While I can fully understand not letting non contributing members post items for sale, what would be so wrong for them to be able to post for something they need?
Many of you that are dealers of parts and machines are missing out on potential sales by not letting non contributing members post for what they need.
  :soapbox_3:

Ok those are my two cents. You may now rip away.  :fryingpan:

cowboygames:
That's a valid point, but nonmembers are still free to contact vendors listed on the homepage directly, for free, to inquire about the things they might need.

clizifer:

--- Quote from: chuck300x11 on April 06, 2014, 04:22:50 AM ---While I can fully understand not letting non contributing members post items for sale, what would be so wrong for them to be able to post for something they need?
Many of you that are dealers of parts and machines are missing out on potential sales by not letting non contributing members post for what they need.
  :soapbox_3:

Ok those are my two cents. You may now rip away.  :fryingpan:

--- End quote ---

I agree with you. pushing everything underground now. instead of posting on classifieds ive had to private message people to find what I want instead of posting a wanted to buy ad for everyone to see and potential vendors to contact me. I don't even bother with the classifieds pages now which kind of sucks since I have a bunch of s+ parts id love to get rid of lol

LINDAM:
You're never gona please all the folks all the the time........and life still goes on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version