Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff > Arcade Games **Video**

Cruis'n Exotica sit down cabinet steering issues and restoration questions

(1/1)

leocat168:
Hi was was thinking or refurbishing the steering controls on this game since I just purchased it and obviously it's 20 years old.. I have some questions first the pot for the steering doesn't seem to match what the manual calls for in number or visually.. what's on currently plugs in and the one that appears to belong there appear to solder on... Which is correct. Also the steering has a quarter inch play left and right before it engages.. I think maybe the key? But how do I get to it to change it.?[/size]Thanks any advise would be appreciated Al

reactorpwr:
fyi, cant  read, text too small, repost enlarged text please

leocat168:
Hi was was thinking or refurbishing the steering controls on this game since I just purchased it and obviously it's 20 years old.. I have some questions first the pot for the steering doesn't seem to match what the manual calls for in number or visually.. what's on currently plugs in and the one that appears to belong there appear to solder on... Which is correct. Also the steering has a quarter inch play left and right before it engages.. I think maybe the key? But how do I get to it to change it.? Thanks any advise would be appreciated
Al

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version