**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > **Video Gaming Machines** **General Chat**

Is this possible or a pipe dream?

(1/3) > >>

bigslope:
I love the 50 / 100 Hand poker games I play while in Vegas. Buying/shipping one to Northern Ireland is way out due to price for carriage alone.

Now i'm very handy with my hands and was wondering if i built a wooden cabinet is it possible to buy everything i need a build a custom machine for my home bar?
I am thinking no payout, perhaps TITO if this project is even a starter.

Can anyone guide me if it is a starter and if so what is needed and rough cost.

If I'm dreaming just shoot it straight to me and i will dream up some other hair brained idea. :propeller:

CVslots:
I believe it's possible, as I've seen testers made on bench tops. The tough thing may be finding ALL of the harnesses you need. What platform were you thinking? 039 or 044? You might find someone with a slant top cabinet that would strip it out for you for the right $$$.

bigslope:

I was thinking 039 to keep the cost down. TFT monitor is probably best too for shipping but as you say getting everything may be the problem.

Thanks for the quick reply.

PS do you know the actual program name of the games i am talking about, it may help me on my searches.

Thanks

CVslots:
It's just 50 Play or 100 play Poker, that's all your looking for. They come up on eBay every so often I believe. If not, one of our vendors may have a software set. Have you played both of those games in the same machine? I thought 50 play and 100 play only came as single games (not like a GameKing mix where you have multiple games in one cabinet), but I could be wrong.

The main hurdle you are facing is NOT the software. Once you get an operational 039 machine/setup, you could play any software you like (I-Games, GameKing sets, or individual Pokers). Now that I think about it, I think 50 and 100 play (at least one of them) are avail in a set of games (so you can choose from 8-10 games on same machine), but I think it's only on 044 platform. So if you're going 039, you could still play both games, but you'd only be able to have 1 installed in machine at a time.

bigslope:
I did speak to a guy from this site from England who was selling a Gameking although it had a few very slight faults. I think i asked him so many questions he just gave up replying to me. I would have probably bought it and my neighbour was interested too. It was on the old site.

Alas one may turn up again in the UK for sale. We just have the market for them really.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version