NLG Users Repair Logs and Other Ramblings. Request your very own topic. Just ask any site staff. > Buzz's General Insanity. Enter at your own Risk !!!

Buzz would of laughed his ass off at me for doing this!....haha

(1/1)

Stayouttadabunker:
I had an accident a few minutes ago while working late at night out here on the east coast on an S+.
I'm okay but of course, I'm embarrassed as hell....lol

I was walking towards Frankenstein and tripped over a bright extension cord that was kinda across the floor from another little project.
How could I not see it? I PUT it there!!  :duh:

As I'm hurtling towards earth (The lower slot stand) I reached out to break my fall.

.......but it happened so fast.

The palm of my hand hits the lower counter where Frankenstein sit on and
wouldn't you know it....sitting in that spot is an upside down 8-pin 24C04 motherboard chip I left there from before.

Well, when I turned my hand around to see what was stuck in it, I was like shocked to see it was the 8-pin chip.

I realized that I just stabbed myself simultaneously 8 times in a split second.
I stared at the chip knowing exactly what it was and was thinking "Now, that wasn't so bad wasn't it?"Just pull it out right?

The next few seconds seemed like an eternity.
The pain was excruciating to say the least.
As I pulled on the top of the chip body with my right fingers, it felt like 8 knives slowly being pulled out of my body.
Sonuvabeeeeeeech that hurts!  :rotfl:

All I could think of was Buzz probably looking at me with his hands on his hips saying "There ya go you dummy! You dog gone done it good to yourself"
I KNOW that's what he would of said because one time we were talking on the cellphone and that's EXACTLY what he screamed when he stubbed his toe into the corner of a bedpost.
He didn't spare any details!  :24:

This one's for you up there buddy! haha

MacGUYver:
All i could think of was ...ohhh nooo... I hope he didn't bend any pins!?!?

Stayouttadabunker:
hahaha....nope, all nice and straight!  :arrowthruhead:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version