**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT AVP (Including G20,G23)

Avp ekey7

(1/2) > >>

Hertz14:
Found an ekey7, very high priced. Any experience out there on about what the going rate is for one? I need one, but I’m in that boat of maybe wait for a better price.

mvco:
That bunch that just hit Ebay are overpriced.  Auction ad says they are new.  Common price for these seems to be 300.00.  I got lucky and got mine for around 200.00.   A must have for the AVP owner!

Hertz14:
That’s what I was thinking. I’m happy to pay for one, but jeesh! And it’s not a 911 for me at the moment, just know I’ll have to eventually get one. I put an offer on that listing for 2 1/2 and it was immediately kicked out. But I guess it’s worth what someone will pay for it!?

rickhunter:
I paid $280 for my first one, and then $350 for my backup 3 months later.  This is all about supply/demand.  Sometimes you will get lucky and someone will list them for $250'ish.  If your battery dies or your cabinet memory goes corrupt, without and e-key, you are dead in the water.  But I agree that the current price of $500 is kind of high.

Hertz14:
Agreed. I get the demand thing, but I think I’ll wait till I can find one a little cheaper. The qty on the listing hasn’t gone down yet, so it looks like no one’s biting. I’m sure someone out there will get their hands on one and ask a reasonable price.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version