Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff > Bill breakers, Change machines, Coin counters, ATM's and other Money Handling Machines

Triton ATM

<< < (2/3) > >>

Stayouttadabunker:
That would cool to program it to read TITO tickets and spit out Monopoly money.... :cool_thumb_up:

My idea!  :idea_2: ....>>>      ***[Copy-Write Stayouttadabunker Inc.]***  :rotfl:

shortrackskater:
Hell just for the novelty of having one, powered up, in your game room is well worth $50. I would have thought it would sell for a few hundred actually. Thanks for posting the picture.  :applause:

clffrdlsn:
Now that it's there and setup,the novelty of it does seem well worth 50 bucks. An addition to what I hope will be a new,long enjoyable hobby with machines. It has a combo dial safe in it,the 8 year old granddaughter has gotten 50 bucks of fun out of it just messing with that. 

"That would be cool to program it to read TITO tickets and spit out Monopoly money"  Lol...got a kick out of that,that would be fun as hell to try.

shortrackskater:
So this begs the question: If we can now access our banks easily with our phone, doing transfers, deposits etc, you'd think there IS a way to tie that machine into your bank account, like the phone, but MUCH BIGGER and more fun!  :propeller:

jay:

I think this is a cool purchase.
Did you get any manuals ? can you program it to read your ATM card and spit out $$ with a receipt ?
I know that some of the ATMs when they go offline (not connected to the banking networks) have a floor limit where it will read anyones card and spit out up to $200.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version