**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > WMS Williams Video

WMS BlueBird Slot Machines - Everything you ever wanted to know for beginners

<< < (3/5) > >>

zitzapr:
Thanks Great information.

61Wally:
A FANTASTIC holiday season to ALL. Great information to start out on. I have a bb1 that a friend gave me and it’s my first WMS. The top monitor does NOT work, and My friend was told it needs a “FOOLER” board. Can anyone explain what this is and where to get one? Thank You for any assistance.

rickhunter:
post a photo of the insides of your topbox.  Some bb1 machines have the taller original dual screen setup which uses the "fooler" board.  Officially called a TSETSE flyboard, but known as a fooler board because it can be used to fool the system that it has the topbox required to run some games that lack topscreen graphics, but use a backlighted board with some static graphics  that light up amounts that are won during a bonus game.  Games like top gun, wizard of Oz, certain monopoly games, and men in black are some of the games that can be played using the "fooler" board.  The tsetse board can be typically found on e-bay and sells typically just under $200 now.

kodyturbo:
I have never owned a slot machine and i know nothing about them but i found a bb1 jackpot party machine for sale for 750.00 so any thoughts on this machine and price

rickhunter:
If it is working and in good order, that's a reasonable price.  The price on these machines is very region dependent.  $750 is reasonable for most of the country.

Make sure the monitor works, you have a bill validator that works, ticket printer (although this is not totally necessary), buttons are not cracked, machine boots up and plays.  Parts for these are relatively easy to find and replace.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version