**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Pachislo Slots

Tropicana Macy - Universal 1992 - Reels wont spin

(1/1)

Dipsey Tussle:
Hi All,

Picked up a Tropicana Macy Pachislo (manufactured by Universal - 1992) off craigslist.  I got it cheap because the prior owner said the reels didn't spin and he gave up trying to get it to work.

I figured out how to reset it and all the lights work, it accepts the tokens and credits the excess coin-in. When I push the knob, there is a clicking sound from the reels and that's about it. Then I have to reset it again. I checked the fuses, they are all good. I re-seated the cables and cleaned the contacts (which got my Bally slot working, thanks you you folks here) but I am stumped what to do further.

Not sure what else to try. The reels look like they are bolted in and not the kind that release easily like on my bally.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Deb

erbs:
Most of the folks on here don't work on Pachislos. There is a site dedicated to Pachislos might have better luck there. Pachitalk.com  Good luck!

Dipsey Tussle:
Thank you! I gather they aren't too popular with slot-purists. I never wanted one initially, but this one looked more like a traditional slot, had a nice beach theme and was cheap so I figured I'd add it to my small game area.

Best,

Deb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version