General NLG Chat > General Chat, Slot Shop **Tech Talk** Welcome wagon and other stuff. (Off-Topic Post Welcome)

Lift table for slots

(1/2) > >>

ricker:
In August, Harbor Freight Tools on sale for $149.00 with online coupon.  I remember when they were on sale for $79.00. Guess that dates me.
http://www.harborfreight.com/500-lb-Capacity-Hydraulic-Table-Cart-61405.html?ccdenc=eyJjb2RlIjoiMTAzMTcyNjMiLCJza3UiOiI2MTQwNSIsImlzIjoiMTQ5Ljk5IiwicHJvZHVjdF9p%0D%0AZCI6IjEwNjE2In0%3D%0D%0A&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3114b&utm_source=1021&cid=mEmail_s1021_c3114b

Coupon link: http://widgets.harborfreight.com/wswidgets/common/displayCoupon.do?week=3114&campaign=b&page=coupon30.html&cust=60500244716&keycode=1021&single=true&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3114b&utm_source=1021&cid=mEmail_s1021_c3114b

Looks like shipping is only $6.99 if ordered online. I got generator from North Carolina to West Coast for that price.

Richard

qbert:

Those lifts work really well for moving slot machines and getting them high enough to slide on stands.
If you move slot machines by yourself this is a must have item.

Thanks for sharing
Rich

777sizzler:
I bought two of these about 6 years ago.  They still work great, One leaks down over time if you keep it extended.  I cannot complain as I have moved 200 + machines with these-off and on the stands.  Takes a 2-man job and makes one- You!-- :arrowthruhead: .  I agree as well can't beat these things-perfect for slot machines.  I just postion the game on carpet slides etc. tilt it up and slide it up on the table/jack.  I always have the jack aganst soild material for the "push".  They do work good  1-man job withought a forklift and a bunch of buddies etc.--777.

Harvs:
I spent a year dead-lifting machines or rolling them around.. I finally broke down and bought one from HF.. Worth every penny! (Make sure you grab a bottle of hydro fluid though.) 

And they work well as a beer coaster while not in use..

Amechanic:

--- Quote from: Harvs on July 31, 2014, 07:45:18 PM --- (Make sure you grab a bottle of hydro fluid though.)
And they work well as a beer coaster while not in use..

--- End quote ---

So your saying they leave them a little short on fluid?   :cheers:

Mine both seem to work fine... I use the heck out of them, just wish it went about down about 1-2 more inches..

Gary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version