**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT AVP (Including G20,G23)

Can't change monetary type after ram wipe

(1/1)

Joez:
Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?  I'm running OS AI014-B0A on an AVP 3.0M box.  I wiped the RAM and when running through the configuration it won't let me change the monetary type from Euros to USD (before the RAM wipe everything was in USD).  I'm using an ekey 7 and it's saying that I need greater security clearance to change it?  I'm a complete noob so I figured I'd try to get some help from the pros.  Thanks.

bpracer:

--- Quote from: Joez on May 13, 2020, 03:59:49 PM ---Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?  I'm running OS AI014-B0A on an AVP 3.0M box.  I wiped the RAM and when running through the configuration it won't let me change the monetary type from Euros to USD (before the RAM wipe everything was in USD).  I'm using an ekey 7 and it's saying that I need greater security clearance to change it?  I'm a complete noob so I figured I'd try to get some help from the pros.  Thanks.

--- End quote ---

Do you have the ekey plugged into the cpu?

Joez:
Yes, the Ekey is plugged in.

rickhunter:
You need to have both C and F doors open to make any changes to the machine.  Is there a piece of paper stuck inside the switch in the secured area (area behind little door on MPU).

Joez:
That was it - took the paper out and it let me change it.  Thanks!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version