**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT AVP (Including G20,G23)

IGT AVP will not accept TITO vouchers

(1/3) > >>

bpracer:
 I have a G20 AVP here that for the life of me I cannot get it to accept vouchers.
TITO is installed and giving free credit play.  It prints vouchers and accepts bills with no issues.
Voucher In/Out is set for Serial SAS 1
Validation is System
Accept Vouchers is yes
Print Vouchers is yes.
I have tried vouchers that are accepted in another machine so they are not the issue.
I have swapped Bill validators with that machine but that did not help.
I tried swapping TITO boards with that machine but no luck.
All settings appear to be the same.
Is there an SJUR or anything on the AVP’s that might disable the machine from accepting vouchers?

cartman765:
Hi: Don't know if this will help you but I have two G20's with tito's and I have to put my tickets upside down in order for it to accept them.

Dale

bpracer:

--- Quote from: cartman765 on May 14, 2020, 03:29:22 PM ---Hi: Don't know if this will help you but I have two G20's with tito's and I have to put my tickets upside down in order for it to accept them.

Dale

--- End quote ---

Hey Dale, yes that was it, thank you!

Since the heads are upside down in the G20's I wonder if there is an option to select which way they accept bills in the head programming itself?

rickhunter:
Are you selecting the correct com port?  The com port depends on which slot your serial card is connected to.

bpracer:

--- Quote from: rickhunter on May 14, 2020, 03:43:23 PM ---Are you selecting the correct com port?  The com port depends on which slot your serial card is connected to.

--- End quote ---

Yes everything works, as Dale pointed out the vouchers work when inserted upside down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version