**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT I-Game and Game King

Add "Bet One" button to I-Game panel

(1/2) > >>

rickhunter:
I have a dual row I-Game player panel on my cabinet.  Wish to add the "Bet One" button on the bottom row next to the cash out button.  I have a bracket there right now, where do I wire the missing button?  There are 3 I/O boards in this unit, one on the door two in the cabinet.

buybestslots:
all our 2 row button I games have a bet 1
should either be next to change button or the 1 st button of the 5 bet buttons
your game  might need to be setup right if you don't  have it

Jim:
I just had to do this to a machine. It was a dual row of buttons, used as a Game King,  top row of buttons is not used, so the wiring is already there( should be zip tied up to the wire harness)  I just undid one set of the wires for the first button  on the second row and connected the bet one wires to it, used a legend from a PE+ ( had to file the plastic) . so basically, you don't have to remove the dummy plate or add a switch assembly. Use the existing switch.

Jim

Tilt:
This thread may be helpful.

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=287.0

rickhunter:
I could swear that I looked underneath and didn't see the unused button harness, but I forgot that it doesn't use the newer plastic "plug in" structure, but the single wires with the tabbed ends.  I will have to look closer.  I have a ton of extra buttons.  Thanks for the tip guys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version