TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out, Slot Toppers, Stands and Add-on Accessories > Slot Stands and Bases

What's a recommended height for IGT round-top

(1/2) > >>

TropicMike:
Hi all!

I just bought my very first machine today and am researching ideas for a not-expensive stand.  It seems that about 22" high might be an appropriate height for this type of machine (which puts the button panel at about 42") but I figured I'd see if anyone has suggestions based upon your experience?  I see the design with the 2x4s that are cloth-wrapped elsewhere in this forum, and that looks in my budget/skill level :D but want to verify before I build or buy.

Also, are there any tricks to getting these beasts onto the stands?  This thing is heavy!  Just sliding it out of the car onto a table was an effort - I'm dreading lifting it down off the table, onto a dolly, pulling into the house and then somehow lifting it onto a stand.  At least with a pinball machine, there's plenty of room for multiple people to grab it, but no so with a single slot.

Thanks!

badlanding:
Getting the machine on the stand is actually quite easy! I use the small hydraulic table cart from Harbor Freight.  Lower the table all the way, tilt the machine back far enough to get the cart underneath it, push the machine up on the cart, then raise the table up to the height of the stand. Slide the machine onto the stand. Simple and easy even with the WMS Blade and G23 that I have.

Stayouttadabunker:
I pull out all the easily removable stuff before trying to move them and pure muscle! haha
I placed them on wooden stands I made at 20-1/2" high from the floor.
The 1/2"extra height was a mistake....I forgot to add the 1/2" of plywood when they were made - I wanted them at 20"...oh well...  :duh:

A lot depends on where you want the eyeballs to end up when you're looking at the PAYLINE on the game.
If the machine stand's too high, you get a sore neck... :rotfl: :24:

qbert:
I have to agree with badlanding the harbor freight hydraulic lift works great. And also if you purchased one there will be more.

Ken:
Have someone hold the stand. Lay the machine's backside down on the edge of the stand and slide it on the stand so it's on laying on the back. Then set it up right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version