Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff > Arcade Games **Video**

Atari Millipede Monitor "Droop"

<< < (2/2)

KaPH33n:
Is there no way to adjust the H Hold though? That is the symptom of the problem I'm seeing on your monitor. Remember "horizontal" on the monitor is the longer dimension. The monitor is rotated and mounted 90 degrees in a vertical game like millipede but the controls will still refer to the monitor in its native orientation. Because there is curl just at the edge of the screen in the horizontal direction I suspected the horizontal hold. It could also be a cap issue and doing a monitor chassis cap kit could help or fix the issue. If there is a horizontal hold pot it is a lot quicker to try to fix it that way.

I'm not sure what monitor that is... I think it is the matsushita 19 which would likely be an original monitor chassis.
https://www.arcade-museum.com/manuals-monitors/Atari%20Monitor%20TM-220%201st%20Printing%20Matsushita%2019in.pdf

if it is that monitor page 5 of the manual says to adjust R505, which is basically in the center of the pcb.

milricky:
Success!  It wasn't easy to find, but with your expertise and direction I was able to locate it.  Just as you stated, I made a slight adjustment and all is good.

Thanks so much, your help is greatly appreciated!

KaPH33n:
Great news! I love an easy fix. We’re you able to adjust the green as well?

Enjoy your game, it’s a wonderful, classic Atari game. Probably one of the best trackball games of all time.

milricky:
Yes.  I was able to adjust the color and the brightness and improve the image.  Thanks again for you help!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version