New Life Games Command Center.... > New Life Games Website Help Guides, FAQ and Knowledgebase. **NEW USERS READ FIRST**

considering to be a paid member...

(1/1)

gwslotting:
So far one month into joining this site, I enjoyed the content and responses, even though I understand my 2  unworking slot machines are very unpopular, and help is difficult to come by. I have Aristocrat Espirit and Seeburg Williams.

A question regarding a paid membership  I cannot find the answer in "Search", and is afraid to go to [Add Subscription] yet fearing it would become "committed" once I click continue...

What form of monthly payment or annual payment outside credit card?  Personal Check, Cashier's Check Accepted?   

What about  "auto renew".  If that does exist, is there a method to avoid "Auto renew"

Thank you.

knagl:
If you click the red "SUBSCRIPTION LINK" in the footer of every page, it will guide you though the process and you're not committed to anything until you actually provide payment information. Additionally, there is a box you can uncheck to disable making it a recurring payment.

If you prefer to just make a basic one-time payment, a paragraph below that subscription link is a "PayPal Donate" button that allows you to make a single payment of your choosing. Be sure to put your username in the "notes" section so that Joey, the site owner, knows who sent in the donation.

Thanks for your consideration of helping to keep the site going.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version