New Life Games Command Center.... > New Life Games Website Help Guides, FAQ and Knowledgebase. **NEW USERS READ FIRST**

No reply emails and mailboxes are full

(1/1)

Ken:
I have received several emails from members (maybe maybe not members?) and it's from a .... Do not reply at NLG email address.

Myself or others can't respond to those emails. Not sure how they are sending the messages.

On the other hand I get a message correctly but they have full mailboxes. Myself and others can't reach you when your inbox is full.

Those members should donate a few bucks to the site. You get so much more access to the site. And your in box is unlimited.

Paul:
Most people don’t check and empty the Sent box, that’s where a lot of issues begin.

knagl:

--- Quote from: Ken on November 12, 2020, 06:10:55 AM ---I have received several emails from members (maybe maybe not members?) and it's from a .... Do not reply at NLG email address.

Myself or others can't respond to those emails. Not sure how they are sending the messages.
--- End quote ---

They are using the "Mail this user" button below your name on your posts. The From address is the "no reply" address, but the Reply-to address embedded in the message is the user's actual e-mail address. Your mail client should correctly see that and use it when you click the Reply button.

If you wish to disable the feature, go to your Account Settings and untick the checkbox that says "Allow uses to email me", then click the "Change profile" button in the lower right to save your changes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version