Gaming Industry News > Jays Gaming and Industry News

New kind of progressive?


Saw this on a WMs game site...>>>
"WAP and NAP Cut Sheets Available Below"

I know WAP is Wide Area Progressive and LAP is Local Area Progressive.

I heard of this newer "Near Area Progressive" machine set-up.

What is the difference between a LAP and a NAP?  :sleep: :zzzz:

NAP is Bally speak for Stand Alone. You were looking at the SG web site I presume.

Yes...interesting stuff really.


[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version