Progressive Controllers and Displays > Mikohn Progressive Systems

s2000 link progressive harness help

(1/2) > >>

Mirage_Chaser:
Hello all. I am trying to link two hot pepper games to create a link progressive.

Can someone provide me with a pinout for the harness? Specifically on the s2000 side.

Right now I have it so Serial Return is pin 1, common is pin 2, and machine specific is pin 3. I have them running into a 6 pin connector. Is that correct? And if it is, am I supposed to connect it right to the mother board or to the comm board on the power supply?

I ask all this because I set it up and I am still getting progressive link down.

On the PSP both F4 and F8 are set to 08 and it set for JP0.

The machine is set for link progressive level 1 and the sas group is 0(not sure if that matters as it is not a sas progressive).

Edit: Oh yeah it is on a con 2.

qbert:
Hi Mirage
Have you read through http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=462.msg1451#msg1451

This should help you with you set up also check the download page for a con2 manual.
For S2000 you will need a con2i.

What are you using for display? Chami or supreme?

Rich

Mirage_Chaser:
As that is for PE+ games and the pinouts are different no I did not look through that.

For display I am using cham 2's.

Yes it is a con2i.

I do have the con 2 manual but it has only the old style igt connectors. Nothing for S2000 or I game.

Harp:
See attached

Mirage_Chaser:
Thank you harp.

I guess that means I should use the connector on the mother board?

Also excuse my ignorance but does not clear it up 100%, does that mean that machine specific is pin 1 and serial return is pin 3? And then what do I use for common?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version