**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT Fortune 1 Sircoma/Poker

Fortune One still alive...

(1/5) > >>

shortrackskater:
It's nice to flip this on, after a few months and get a working machine. Other than my minor CRT issue, it still works...taking my money... sometimes giving me money.  :applause:

cowboygames:
CRT issue?

shortrackskater:
It doesn't stretch enough to fill the screen. I've tried adjusting the vertical height and it won't "reach." I can make the background black and it looks nearly perfect but that's just masking out the problem. I'm not experienced at all the CRT's though.

cowboygames:
If you don't want to mess with it a TV repair shop could probably knock it out quite easily. Voltage measurements on the legs of the vertical output would probably lead right to the problem. Low input, bad cap or resistor. Low output, bad regulator. There's other possibilities but these are the likely culprits. You'd need a schematic or the vertical output chip specs to see what input and output voltages are supposed to be

shortrackskater:
I don't even know where to go around here for a TV repair shop... I guess I an look on the internet but I'm afraid it would be too costly. I know there's a link somewhere on the old site for a place that repairs monitors.
Heck if it wasn't hard... I'd buy a cap kit and do it myself but it may be more that that?
Are monitors "plug and play" to a certain degree? I mean... could I wire in the connector from my old one to a working one and just shove it in? Or would I have to also wire in the controls for color, hue, contrast, brightness?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version