Homebrew Player Tracking and EFT Systems > NLG Homebrew Player Tracking and EFT Systems

My Homebrew TITO program for Windows 7 or 8 PC

(1/5) > >>

foster:
For windows 8 you must have the desktop icon on the start screen.
Most tablets wont work unless you can access the windows 8 desktop.
If I code it for a tablet Serial port support is not permitted under any circumstances the last time I checked.
It has to due with permissions, security for tablets

Program was coded in C# using Visual Studio 10 and uses the SerialPort Library in Net Frameworks
Program Features:
   TITO using System Validation
   SAS Communication log to window
   Enable or Disable Machine
   SAS Version and Machine Serial number (great for trouble shooting)
   Legacy Bonus Award.
   Keyless Handpay reset (remote jackpot or handpay must be enabled in the machine) can be manual or automatic.

Sample code

--- Code: ---private void generalpoll()
{
  Byte[] GenPoll = { 0x80, 0x81 };
  SerialPort1.Parity = Parity.Mark;
  SerialPort1.Write(GenPoll, 0, 1);   // sends  0x80 gen pol to all machines  they wake up and listen for their address OR'ed with 0x80
  Thread.Sleep(20); gives the machine time to clear responses from its buffer (prevents duplicate responses)
  SerialPort1.Write(GenPoll, 1, 1); // sends out poll to mahne with address of 1
  SerialPort1.Parity = Parity.Space;
}

private void sendcommand (Byte[] commandbyte) // no delay needed if sending specific bytes to machine as a command, long poll, etc.
{
  SerialPort1.Parity = Parity.Mark;
  SerialPort1.Write(commandbyte, 0, 1);
  SerialPort1.Parity = Parity.Space;
  SerialPort1.Write(commandbyte, 1, commandbyte.Length-1)
}

--- End code ---

elchoud:
Hi Foster,

Thanks for posting.
 and what would be the next step?  :Scratch-Head:

foster:
Not sure what you are asking?

BellaireBob:
i used sastest located in NLG File System with modified files to allow $100,000.00 EFT test feature to credit machine.
no more pumping money to run up credits to play.

foster:
The original reason I wrote the program was for TITO using enhanced Validation, then modified it for system validation eliminating need for any database

I have since moved to a Arduino based system of my design that outputs to a VFD or LCD display and gets input from a keypad
The keypad and displays I use are from player tracking systems, usually from Bally Mastercomm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version