**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Alpha Reel Games

Bally Alpha s9000 can't clear call attendent

(1/8) > >>

starcrest:
Need help here...... The machine plays good for awhile then if I try to add more dollars (before I run out of credits)
Call attendant  (only one) will show up, When I try to clear It with the Audit Switch, the proper screen comes up (accounting, out of service,history etc.......)
The main problem I have Is when I touch the screen to return to game nothing happens, You can touch It till you are sore but, nothing....
It works good If you don't mess with It (after shutting It down and restart....) Does that problem sound familiar to anyone In the land.....

777sizzler:
Have you tried doing a Full Clear on this using the clear card needed depending on your os and set it up again and tried. 

starcrest:
No, I haven't but I will as soon as I look at the OS and figure out where I can get a clear card...This machine Is fairly new and fairly new to me...S+ Is mostly what I have been working on, I know these are different...Not much experience with Alpha Slant....I could use some guidance.....No hurry since it's labor day weekend and I will be working on It slowly until I learn more about It......
by the way where do you look for the OS configuration?......MPU board?.....Roy 

starcrest:
I just looked at the forum response you gave just below me and got some good Info..To excersize my knowledge......Roy

starcrest:
Ok, Does anyone have or know where I can get this peripheral.........Anyway the OS CF #s Alpha OS 317 -02....64 MB....The date on It is 01/29/2006...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version