**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Alpha Reel Games

Bally Alpha s9000 can't clear call attendent

<< < (8/8)

777sizzler:
I was a little conffused also as I thought this was marked topic solved- :Scratch-Head: .  The os/clear etc. should have nothing to do with touch screen issues. I delivered some of my alphas last week that I tried the 320 on a 317 os. So I could not pull and look.  By fact and law you would NEED a 312 clear on a 317os.  There are show bios chips etc. that allow diff. things. I have had many machines not just alpha where there have been touch screen issues. 

coolwavepic:

--- Quote from: starcrest on September 08, 2014, 02:05:06 PM ---Right, I can touch all day long but, Nothing happens......I can't get to return to game In attendant mode or accounting or out of service...etc.........It's a S9000e....I still need to find the BIOS to go from there......
right now I put It on the back burner until I can get others fixed.....

--- End quote ---

Just to make sure I am clear, have you turned the RESET KEY twice to calibrate the monitor? If your touchscreen is dead, RAM CLEARING may not help.

777sizzler:
coolwave,  Your in-box is full and you cannot recieve pms,  You pm'd me earlier.

starcrest:
I agree, Clear will not help at this point...I will go back to the machine at a later date and let you know how It turned out....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version