**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > ARUZE Video

Aruze memory card cracked

(1/1)

Delma:
I've found a very old post in here from years ago with someone having the same error I'm having on my Aruze. Had battery failure error first but changed all 5 batteries and got that to go away. Now I'm getting a memory card cracked error. I'm such a novice when it comes to these machines so I had no clue how to fix it. One person posted in the topic that the capacitors on the video card were puffed up and bad, changed and that fixed the error. I don't know how to look for such a thing. I'm going to post pics of what I've taken apart to look at but again......I don't know what i'm looking at. Any help will be appreciated.

Delma:
Here's some pics of the machine and error

rickhunter:
Like any gaming machine, if you replace the batteries, a clear is necessary in order to redo the nvram to a working state.  Backed memory appears to be NVRAM,  Thre is no cracked card of any type, it is probably just the way they tell you that the nvram did not pass the test, as it probably shouldn't since you replaced the batteries.  The batteries on all gaming machines are used to maintain the configuration and play history of the machine, when you remove the batteries to replace them, all of that disappears.  That is why you need to clear machines, like you do with the bally alphas after any kind of battery change.  The work-around is to replace the batteries while the machine is powered up, so that energy is never removed from the nvram, but you have to be verfy careful when you do this as the machine is energized and any kind of short can cause severe damage.

brokenticker:
There’s 7 batterys on these games, you need to replace all , and clear, to clear you need all doors open ,pull cpu suitcase out 1 inch ,turn key on side backwards then turn on and fallow steps , once it’s done clearing, you will do setup

Delma:
Thanks for all the help on this one. Got this one cleared and going. Gained some very helpful knowledge in the process. Thanks again  :hail:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version