**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Pachislo Slots

Need coin to quarter modification

<< < (3/3)

Urreliefishere:

--- Quote from: shortrackskater on May 10, 2021, 08:12:44 AM ---Good to hear!
I'd still like to see a photo of the of your coin comparitor, with the hinged part flipped up.

--- End quote ---
It doesn’t have a coin comparator...but yes, I will get you those pictures...when I get back to the machine.

jay:

Long before NLG existed I started off with a couple of Pashilos.
I went down the road to start making modifications such as quarters, slot handles etc.

I was on the Delphi forum and someone said to me WHY ??

If you want a Vegas style machine buy a Vegas style machine, these are Japanese slots designed to play and pay with tokens.
Celebrate them for what they are not what you want to turn them into.
You will also note that there is no bill acceptor.

Generally speaking the house hold on a Vegas Slot is determined by the Eproms installed, where the Pashilo has 6 different levels that are set able.
L1 = 65-67, L2 = 72-74, L3 = 79 - 81, L4 =88-95, L5 =105-107, L6 = 115-125

The Vegas slots are typically in the range of L4 but the hold %% are very static and don't have a 7% variance.

Once I bought my first IGT S+ I found it intriguing to explain many of the differences.

I had a couple of young kids at the time so I decided to run all my machines on tokens (Vegas and Japanese). I wasn't too afraid of my kids pilfering the coinage but couldn't say the same for their friends.
I also wanted to be sure that none of my neighbors lost their lunch money so I would not run afoul of the authorities.

Some of the people at the Pachitalk forum have coin changers - put in a $bill and get out tokens.

In Japan when you win "metals" the metals are traded in for prizes not cash - much like a kids arcade in the US.
In Japan There is usually a "prize redemption center" close by that will buy your "prize" for Cash.
So the house hold is usually 20% then the prize is purchased for about 20% - Its a suckers bet all around but as they say .... its the only "legal" game in town.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version