**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Pachislo Slots

Need coin to quarter modification

<< < (2/3) > >>

Urreliefishere:

--- Quote from: shortrackskater on May 02, 2021, 02:27:30 PM ---That CC should flip up. See if there's a quarter or token slid inside it. I had a pachislo years ago and you could just slide out the token and put a quarter in.
I could be wrong here... I've never seed that type of CC before, but check it and let me know.

--- End quote ---

I actually bought 4 of them....I'd like to convert each one...I'll send you the pics of the other ones...

erbs:
You might have better luck finding what you are looking for at Pachitalk.com  That site is for Pachislo machines.

Urreliefishere:

--- Quote from: erbs on May 02, 2021, 05:26:08 PM ---You might have better luck finding what you are looking for at Pachitalk.com  That site is for Pachislo machines.

--- End quote ---
Oh thanks....

Urreliefishere:
This topic has been solved...had to cut away at a white plastic part that was keeping the quarters from going thru...once I did that, I had to make sure to seat the coin acceptor back in the right way...it now takes both quarters and slugs.thanks for your help.

shortrackskater:
Good to hear!
I'd still like to see a photo of the of your coin comparitor, with the hinged part flipped up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version