**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Alpha Reel Games

Topper Install question

(1/1)

rydiez:
Hello,
Sorry I have been asking so many questions lately but I am quite new to the hobby.

So I just got this new topper (Hopefully it's for an Alpha?) Anyways, I got it to light up but the chasers are not on. There is a 10 pin plug and a 1 pin plug which I can not figure out where they go.I have circled them in the attached pictures. Where do these go? Will that make my chasers work?

Thanks again for reading.

-Ryan

SlotMechanic:
Ryan,
You have it all hooked up right...

The 10 pin white connector is your power feed...usually theres a T in there were you can connect it inline incase you don't have an extra spot on the bottom of the box.....Then theres the connector for your candle which is the 4 pin molex plug.

You say that your chaser lights don't come on....do the LED lights come on at all? I would take the topper apart and make sure the connections are good..And remember, some toppers don't have the chaser lights....they are just on or off.

As for the one pin, i have this also, and its not connected to anything.

Hope this helps you alittle bit!

Tom

rydiez:
Tom,

Thanks for the advice/info. I took it apart and re-fastened the connections and like magic, it works perfectly! Your the man. Thanks again!

rickhunter:
Bally Alpha's are awesome and pretty stable once you get it going, but I would invest in a good surge suppresor.   I see you plugged it right into the wall.  Last thing you want is a transient spike killing your machine.

rydiez:
Hi Rick,

Good advice I will look into that. I'd be devastated if the whole thing fried!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version