**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Pachislo Slots

Need lock mechanism

(1/1)

Urreliefishere:
It's about 3 inches thru the front door of a pachislo... Where can I find one

Trisail:
If you are missing, or drilled the lock mechanism out, and don't really need the original lock. I fashioned a knob on one a while back I can send you pictures and information if you are interested. PM me, I'm in Mesa, AZ -  maybe close.

If you want the lock - maybe that online auction/buy it now site has some for around $40. I only paid $20 and $30 for the pachislo machine.
Tony

Urreliefishere:

--- Quote from: Trisail on May 02, 2021, 02:03:55 PM ---If you are missing, or drilled the lock mechanism out, and don't really need the original lock. I fashioned a knob on one a while back I can send you pictures and information if you are interested. PM me, I'm in Mesa, AZ -  maybe close.

If you want the lock - maybe that online auction/buy it now site has some for around $40. I only paid $20 and $30 for the pachislo machine.
Tony

--- End quote ---
I guess I don’t know how to PM you? I was just looking online...they have something from eBay...they want to know what kind of hook it is?yes, right now, it’s drilled out. Looks like 3 inches...but stuck on the hook type?

Trisail:
There is a private message ICON on the left side of this post, toward the bottom. I will PM you and you will get a message, you can respond from there.

I can look and see what the 'hook' looks like tomorrow. Maybe there is some information at

https://www.pachitalk.com/forums/index.php

You can probably get all the information on the lock on that forum.

Tony

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version