New Life Games Command Center.... > New Life Games Website Help Guides, FAQ and Knowledgebase. **NEW USERS READ FIRST**

Posts Getting Cut Off.

(1/10) > >>

DB26:
I am replying to messages on the forum and I have my message typed out but when I post it half of it gets Erased. Any idea what is causing that?

Sunrise Side:
I noticed on some  PM I received.  Couple words and then not finished. 

Badbaud:
If I don't double space the sentences in a reply and do a return to start a new line of text my comment is seen as one long run along train of words.

For example this is a sentence that has been double spaced from the above sentence.At the end of that sentence I hit return to start typing this sentence, notice the return was ignored and both sentences were merged to create one long sentence.

jay:
There is definitely something strange. If I press an enter and double space, then delete the blank line sometimes my text becomes super tiny.

To fix it I go into the post, copy it to notepad which loses all the formatting I clean out the post and paste it back.
Sometimes even this has not worked - and all my fonts become tiny, and I have selected all, deleted all, manually backspaced everything out. Then I just delete the post and repost what I put into notepad.

In al fairness Joey does state that this is optimized for FireFox (which I don't have installed) and I am generally a Chrome user and occasionally Edge depending on what computer. Not sure if this is unique to these browsers and doesn't happen in Firefox. 

sixcardmark:
I use firefox and have not had any of these things happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version