**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT Fortune II

Older IGT Draw Poker Machine Showing "Call Attendant" with No Error Codes

(1/8) > >>

Lenlapo:
Hey all!  I am new to the site and just picked up an older IGT Draw Poker machine today.  It powers up just fine and when the screen brightens up it shows "Call Attendant" and has no error codes listed.   I double checked all the door sensors and check the voltage across the CMOS and it was 3.6V.  This machine does not seem to have a jackpot reset location on the sides and I am not sure how to reset the unit from inside. 

This is my first time owning a slot machine and I picked up a few different ones today that I will be setting up over the next couple of weeks. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I have attached below a couple of photos showing the type of machine.

Badbaud:
Open the door on the left and send a picture so we can see the computer board.

Lenlapo:
Thanks, here are photos of the boards.

Badbaud:
To reset from the inside press and hold the cursor advance button for 2 seconds.

Lenlapo:
Thank you. I tried to reset the machine with the cursor advance, as you suggested, but it does not seem to respond to the button or the self test button. I restarted it with the power switch and it rebooted to Call Attendant with a door open warning. No matter what I do with the doors, that stays on now.

Is there a way to bypass the optics temporarily to see if the machine works past this error?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version