**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Ainsworth Reel Game

Microstar aristocrat 5reel Stepper Slot machine not starting up

<< < (2/2)

sh61526:
I’m not a expert at these machine but I have one and been trying to find a new board for 6 months now it looks like you are missing the chip for the reels and memory chip here is a picture of mine these are nearly impossible to find parts for so if you decide to part it out let me know

maserati2800:
Hi and many thanks for your reply.
Refering to the manual i have a 32k eprom Version (Orange Label) 1 eprom and one decoder and the jumpers are soldered correct. If i interprete this manual correctly the 32k Orange Label Version has 2 Chips. 8k and 16k versions use more
I agree there is almost no real detailed technical Information in the Web.
Do you have a working machine too or just one with a defective Board?
ID like to know what the machines reaction ist when its started without driver Board (Controller Board only)_ with and without small mpu Board to get a direction on which Board i should continue my troubleshooting . What wrong with your Board and what are the Symptom? Best regards Michael

sh61526:
My bigger board that has the green battery has some acid damage my machine has a metering error and i clear it and the wheels will spin but i have a light that says game invalid when lit I can’t get to go out mine is only a 3 reel machine but I can’t figure it out so I been trying to find a new board

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version