**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT Fortune 1 Sircoma/Poker

Fortune One 'Twenty One' Machine

<< < (2/7) > >>

mwade109:

Thanks but I am not finding the two switches you are talking about, could it be they were removed when they put that metal plate on there? The only thing I see on the right wall is the fan and the keyswitch.

--- Quote from: Badbaud on October 05, 2021, 08:11:17 AM ---There are two switches on the right wall above the computer board, one switch is for meter readings, the other is for game reset.
Try pressing them to see if the hopper runaway will stop.
The I/O board on the bottom left wall has a couple of Triacs that turn on the hopper via a signal from the main computer board.
If you remove the computer board and turn on the game and the hopper still runs then you have a bad I/O board.

That newer board on the back wall looks like an earlier attempt at a progressive link or a player tracking system.
It is not needed for home use, ignore it.

--- End quote ---

Badbaud:
The switch is behind the metal plate, the switch has a long metal arm that you can press with a finger.

mwade109:
Gotcha, yes, I clicked the microswitch and it does not turn on the hopper anymore.  I sure wish there was a speaker in this thing so I could hear whats going on.  Without a monitor, I have to think it is in a insert coin mode, I insert a few, they go to the hopper like they should but I don't get a 'Deal' light or anything.  I assume at this point I just need to wait for the monitor chassis to come back, oh, did I mention In have no patience!

My other project, My Bally E2270 is out in the shed waiting on oil to loosen things up, things are going well there. (there's that patience thing again)
I picked up a Sigma 150 Yesterday to see what I can do with that, and no, it is not working.

--- Quote from: Badbaud on October 05, 2021, 12:02:01 PM ---The switch is behind the metal plate, the switch has a long metal arm that you can press with a finger.

--- End quote ---

Badbaud:
A lot of earlier F1 games did not have button lamp drivers connected and the buttons had no lamps.

Sound is generated my a separate board mounted on the bottom of the monitor shelf.

RiseLikeRa:
Sorry to chime in late in the game.  Badbaud knows best of all about these machines.  I have one in my basement in working condition.  My monitor in my game is a small Sony TV.  Notice that the galls reads Fortune Coin.  That came BEFORE SIRCOMA and IGT.  My 21 still has the original sticker and the date reads 1979 if i remember correctly.  I don't know where you would find the Sony TV for the game but I do know where you can get brand new in the box monitors used in later IGT Fortune 1 machines.

My 21 games gets a runaway hopper from time to time.  I send it to Vegas to Bad baud and it comes back good as new.  Lasts for about 3 years and the pop goes the weasel again.

Best of luck
Ra

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442