NLG's Wall of Remembrance > NLG's Wall of Remembrance

SAD NEWS!!!

(1/13) > >>

captainhappy:
Some of you may know me, but I suspect that most of you have no idea who I am!! Unfortunately due to life getting in the way I have not been on NLG for many years.

I am one of the original founders of NLG and like a Brother to Joey...

I am so sad that the reason for me posting on here is so tragic!!!

A few of you may be aware of this information, but for most of you who are not aware, I have been asked to announce it here publicly to the extended NLG FAMILY!

Sadly our fearless Leader Joey Carruthers has passed away on Sunday, November 14th, 2021. He fought a prolonged and valiant battle against the COVID-19 Virus and it's effects on his body. I can only say that he is no longer suffering and is in a better place now. He leaves behind many loved ones and he will be sorely missed by family and friends alike!

Joey had been pushing me to come visit, and in return I insisted it was his turn to come out and visit me. We would always go back in forth on this. He kept telling me to log on and let everyone here know that the long lost ADMIN was alive and kicking!!! LOL I have been joking with his family the last couple of days saying that I can't believe the extent Joey went to get me to finally log on and make a post... I am bawling, laughing and crying while typing this post and getting hit by a flood of awesome memories that I have with Joey and his family!!! One of those thoughts that came to mind is that I am sure that Joey has hooked up with our long lost friend Buzz up there and they are both looking down at all of us and are giving us the finger!!!

He had been ecstatic lately being a Grandfather! He loves his family, and I know that they are all having a tough time dealing with losing such a beloved man... I am sure that they would love to hear whatever comments that you may have to share. Please share your Condolences, Memories, Stories and anything else as I am positive that they will take comfort in reading them and seeing how much he was loved and will be missed!

We will all be doing whatever we can to keep his Legacy living on here on NLG, at the shop, and at home!!

Again I am sorry to have to share this Sad News to you all!

I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU JOEY!! REST IN PEACE IN MY BROTHER!!!

scotty:
Just to let everyone know the site and shop will continue to be open I will be stepping up to fill his shoes big as they may be if any of you have any questions please let me know on here or call the shop thanks.  :odie: RIP DAD may you be fixing the slots up in heaven

rickhunter:
I'm so sorry to hear this.  My condolences and prayers to Scotty and his family.  Joey was an awesome guy, may he rest in peace. 

Stayouttadabunker:
Scotty, your dad was a real cool guy... :cool_thumb_up: I'm sure you already knew that.  :yes:

We'll do whatever we can to help you in any way to keep NLG going. :yes:

My condolences to you and your family.

Paul:
Rest In Peace Joey you will be missed greatly!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version